- Presenting an annual budget for the management and building operation of the subject property;
- Collecting maintenance and other charges from individual owners by issuing bills to them on a monthly or quarterly basis. Taking necessary action, legal or otherwise, to recover arrears and other dues;
- Recommending to the property’s management on expenditure. For example, security and cleaning services.
- Monitoring closely monthly variance report according to the approved budget;
- Preparation and submission of comprehensive monthly financial statement of account to clients;
- Presenting monthly income and expenditure statement;
- Monitoring and maintaining financial account at all times for all collections and disbursements which will be audited annually;
- Collection of sinking fund and implementation of the capital budget. With the approval of clients, we deposit all sinking fund collections in an interest bearing account and create a capital budget for any major building repairs and refurbishment.