Position Objective :
Responsible for providing efficient clerical, administrative and account support services at “Building”.
Job Requirements :
1) Collection of maintenance and other charges from the owners/occupants by issuing monthly bill
2) To prepare summary of maintenance charges collected and to bank-in to the specific bank
3) To submit summary of monies collected from the owners/occupants to the related location as
instructed by the Building Manager on daily basis.
4) To generate invoices, send reminder or phone owners/occupants to remind them to settle
outstanding payment when it is due.
5) To check and verify all invoices and attached relevant documents to substantiate the claim from
contractors / suppliers.
6) To prepare payment as instructed by the Building Manager and/or the Property Manager and
attach with relevant documents to substantiate the claim from contractors / suppliers.
7) Receive and record all verbal and written complaints from the owners/occupants of the scheme.
8) Assist in requisition of office stationeries, stocks and petty cash.
9) Maintaining property files including contract documents, service manuals, master listing for
owners/occupants, contractual services, as-built drawings, etc.
10) Keeping all correspondence records, index book, registration book, etc.
11) Maintaining of registration of contractors, suppliers and service contractors.
12) Be on site whenever required at whatever time.
13) Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Building Manager and/or the Property
The above are only an outline of some of your duties. You may be required from time to time to assist
the other maintenance staff attached to the building as and when the Property Manager deems fit.
Accordingly, your duties may vary from time to time for which instructions will be issued.