- Handle full set of accounts.
- Preparation management and financial statement analysis reports.
- To prepare annual budget and to track and to ensure accuracy of the budget
- Responsible for month-end closing and meet reporting deadlines.
- Responsible to perform income/expense audit, assist in all aspect of accounting functions & monthly
closing of accounts.
- Verification of payment, account and bank reconciliation, journals and intercompany reconciliation.
- Provide support to other general accounting functions and preparation of management reports.
- Responsible for journal entries and general ledger entries and preparation of final accounts for
month end accounts closing
- Review and provide support for other accounting functions such as Accounts payable and
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent and company secretary, and preparation schedules for year-end
- Preparation of weekly/monthly cash flow reports, statutory financial statements and consolidated
- Maintain proper financial reports and filing systems.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation, creditors’ reconciliation and debtor’s reconciliation.
- Timely and accurate issuance of cheques.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the administration unit and handle all administrative duties
diligently and independently.
- Support to all departments in the area of administration as well as to ensure the office filling system
on all documentations is in proper handling with regards to Standard Operating Procedure.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly & yearly budget reports and analysis schedule.
- Prepare tax estimate and ensure all tax payment is paid within the stipulated time frame.
- Ensure all accounting records and related documents are properly kept.
- Preparation of audit schedules and supporting documents.
- Preparing Invoices / Payments.
- Office Petty Cash Management.
The above are only an outline of some of your duties. You may be required from time to time to assist the other maintenance staff attached to the building as and when the Property Manager deems fit. Accordingly, your duties may vary from time to time for which instructions will be issued.