Overall accountable to set up, manage and monitor the full functions of Property Management and
maintenance services at the property, to achieve the predetermined goals and objectives.
Manage and maintain all properties that belongs to the building to the required standard and image to
sustain its competitive edge in the market place.
- Develop and execute the company’s property maintenance program for the entire building.
- Administer the Join Management Body, Management Corporation’s Operational functions in compliance with the company’s and government’s rules and regulations.
- Develop, implement and monitor an effective and efficient property management system to maintain the building’s image and uphold property values.
- Manage the manpower planning for continuity of operational workflow within the department.
- Develop and execute the security program for all properties owned and managed by the company.
- Serve as advisory to strata title related matter.
- To plan and strategize with leasing and licensing fee related matter.
- Serve as liaison between JMB/MC and the tenants/owners ’ to establish good working relationship between the all parties.
- To monitor expenses to reduce operational expenditures.
- Effective funds management by keeping within budget/forecast and effective collection of maintenance charges and other charges due to JMB/MC.
- Develop and monitor the budget and cashflow of the building .
- Lead, motivate, coach and monitor a team of building managers/site supervisors in the routine property management activities e.g. maintenance, upkeep and improvements of assets to meet the highest quality and standards within optimal resources usage.
- Oversee and managing the JMB/MC’s tenancy and licensing fee matters.
- Monitor and recommend on all requests for repair works before submission approval and negotiate with the contractors the contracts/quotations.
- Manage effectively all contract services and ensure all appointment of contractors, suppliers etc. are according to the company’s procedures.
- Oversee the calling of tender and ensure the contracts or items purchased are of the best price and in accordance with the approved budgets, policies and procedures.
- Verify and process payment to contractors on timely basis.
- Manage and handle all insurance matters including insurance coverage, renewals and claims.
- Set up and maintain property files including contract documentation, service manual, as-built drawings, etc.
- Develop and maintain register of petty contractors, suppliers and service contractors.
- Establish quality control of completed building and ensure all quality procedures are adhered to.
- Prepare reports and proposals to the JMB/MC and PMC.
The above are only an outline of some of your duties. You may be required from time to time to assist the other maintenance staff attached to the building as and when the Property Manager deems fit. Accordingly, your duties may vary from time to time for which instructions will be issued.