Position Objective :
Responsible for providing efficient technical support services and other administrative duties at the scheme.
Job Requirements :
1) Organize and carrying out periodic checking of the mechanical equipments, i.e. water tank pump, sump pump, swimming pool pump, wet riser, intercom, etc to ensure that they are in good working condition.
2) Fully in charge of the trouble shooting of plumbing works for the common area, for the aforesaid apartment/condominium scheme.
3) Attending to owners’/occupants’ complaints with regard to electrical and plumbing related matters.
4) Supervising and liaising with various appointed maintenance and service contractors on the maintenance of electrical, mechanical and plumbing.
5) Carry out minor rectification works such as roof leaks, blockage of sewer line, painting of car parks, etc. for the common area.
6) To ensure that all common fittings are in good working condition.
7) Be on site whenever required at whatever time.
8) Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Maintenance Supervisor, Building Manager and/or Property Manager.
The above are only an outline of some of your duties. You may be required from time to time to assist the other maintenance staff attached to the building as and when the Property Manager deems fit. Accordingly, your duties may vary from time to time for which instructions will be issued.